Make sure you’re only receiving emails about the things that are important to you, by updating your email subscription settings. Here are the different types of emails you can receive from us:
- Daily Digest: Includes productivity stats and tasks due today. Sent every morning.
- What's new: Exciting features and updates from the Todoist team. Sent no more than once a month.
- Tips and Tricks: Productivity tips. Usually sent once a month.
- Todoist Business: Important info about the Todoist Business account.
- New login alert: Get notified every time a new device is logged into your account.
Change your email subscription settings
- Click your avatar in the top-left.
- Click Settings.
- Open the Notifications tab.
- Scroll down to Todoist emails.
- Use the toggles next to the emails in order to select the ones you would like to receive.
- Select Update.
Unsubscribe from Todoist emails
To unsubscribe from the Todoist email lists, click the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email, or turn off the Account & update emails in the Notifications settings.
If you're still receiving Todoist marketing emails even after clicking the Unsubscribe link, get in touch with us.